BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Velomobile for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Velomobile for sale
    Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:12pm
John (Williams) has decided that his velo must go!  He will be at hillingdon on Sunday, if anybody is interested it is an opportune moment to have a closer look, and I guess a go?

It is a WAW, the mean, menacing looking velo!  He is asking £3,700.

If you don't know John you can PM any questions to me and I will forward them on.

Cheers

Ian

sam knight View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:23pm
Ok so this was an ancient post....but if it's still around I would love to take a look, or if anyone else has one let me know, even if you don't want to sell, I want a closer look at these machines....with view to a future purchase.Smile
To be happy and not get killed.
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 7:28am
John is still riding it, pity you didn't you post this pre Hillingdon as you could have been introduced to him, he arrived by car though!  He said he might be going to CC but he's just knackered his knee so maybe not.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic