BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > World Championships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

World Championships 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Championships 2014
    Posted: 14 September 2013 at 2:43pm
Does anyone have any names or addresses for the organisers of the 2014 WCs in France? I'm currently sorting out the race calendar for next year and would like to avoid a clash of dates if possible.
GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 2:56pm
Marc is probably involved - you could try messaging him on this forum?
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
FiSh View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiSh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:23am
Hi Andrew,

During the 24h of Albion I spoke to Marc and he and the rest of the French crew are working towards: Besançon on 8-10 august 2014!

They are planning a 2km Climb TT, 200m flying, 1k standing and one or more long distance events.

Please note that these are not yet set in stone, as Marc told me they depend on different permissions etc...

May I suggest planning Hog Hill (with the Hill) before the Worlds, so people can get their gearing in order :-p

Regards, Filip

Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2013 at 1:42pm
Hi Filip -

Many thanks for the info - very useful even if it does change later. I was thinking of missing Hog Hill next year because we have so many new tracks to try but it's a good idea to have it as a tryout for Besançon. I'll see how it all fits together.
FiSh View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FiSh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2013 at 8:42am
The dates I mentioned earlier have been confirmed.

And more information can be found here.
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2013 at 2:39pm
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2013 at 2:42pm
Thanks for posting here FiSh, I always get confused with the dual BHPC forum config.

I can add that there will be a specific category for students and that the competition will be followed by a week of cycle tours if you plan to travel with friends and family.

Stay tuned for more info, once we get our web site up and running

marc
fards View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2013 at 9:40pm
http://www.hpv-student-challenge.eu/

Edited by fards - 27 November 2013 at 9:41pm
GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2014 at 8:13pm
We've booked crossings and accomodation (not into campingg) for the 2014 World Championships. Jon and Anne Coulson are coming too. :-)

Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 7:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic