BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > World Championships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2015 World Championships

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2015 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Yanto Yanto wrote:

Rudi, do you know if the competitors list is going to be updated on the web site?

I see competitors list is now updated, a bit thin on the ground with UK people though.
neilkirk View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilkirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2015 at 3:55pm
I'm riding from the Hook of Holland over to the World Championship ( taking to 09:00 Ferry Thurs ) and riding back on the Monday ( taking the 22:00 ferry ) Be pleased of the company if anyone else is interested 

Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2015 at 7:11pm
I'm on the same ferry going over, but wimping it and driving all the way.  Could have a beer on the ferry?
neilkirk View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilkirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2015 at 8:39pm
Hi Ian 

sure i'll have a beer on the ferry ! look out for me boarding i'll be the one riding a recumbent Smile
with handlebar moustache ( me that is not the recumbent LOL)

Neil
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 9:58pm
A big thanks to the Belgiums for such a warm welcome and a great weekend racing.

100km race:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsCc6lJSAPA

The Brits and a citroen:
https://imgur.com/a/8KL3F

The World HPV Prizes 2015:
http://imgur.com/a/93Iao

Edited by atlas_shrugged - 30 August 2015 at 2:46pm
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 7:15am
When i get:

a. a way to get windows 10 (grrrr spit) to work with .MOV files
b. spare time to edit
c. more spare time to upload (3hrs per 5 min vid)

I will post some of my videos.
legs_larry View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legs_larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 12:18pm
Windows 10 is snake oil.
</Ken Olsen>

And if I could fin some way of stopping Windows 8 from nagging me to "upgrade" I wouldn't have to defenestrate Bill Gates on the way to Battle Mountain.
====================

a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 6:51pm
I'll send you a PM Dave... Wink

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 7:05pm
Quicktime isn't officially supported on Windows 10 Ian but there is apparently a workaround....

Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 8:13pm
Thanks Alan, just read it and I have to say;  Ermm what does it mean in English?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic