BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

WINDCHEETAH KARL SPARENBURG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gromit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 10:37am
Originally posted by AlanGoodman AlanGoodman wrote:

I haven't had a reply yet - I really hope they are ok. Very nice people. 

Has anybody else heard from Karl or Katie recently?
I'll see Marc who looks after their website at the New Milton Pedal Car Grand Prix tomorrow so I'll check with him to see if he's heard anything.

Hi Alan

Did you get a chance to speak to Marc on Sunday?  Did he have any Windcheetah info that you can share?

Edited by Gromit - 11 July 2017 at 10:38am
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 10:50am
Marc is also awaiting a response. 
Sorry, I've had no response - getting a liitle concerned now to be honest. :( 

Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 3:59pm
Hi All,
Just to let you know Karl has been in touch today and he has been dealing with some personal issues which have created a bit of a backlog.

He will be in touch with everybody shortly and things are getting back to normal so hopefully those of you waiting for a Windcheetah will be enjoying blasting around on them soon!

mark aldridge View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark aldridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 5:17pm
Hello all.
Karl has just sent me a long e-mail that fully explains the reasons behind the lack of recent communication.
Sometimes life takes over and bike building has to take second place.
It is fully understandable and has just heightened my sense of anticipation.
It looks like I will be collecting my FRO in the next week or so and be on the road for most of the summer.
Thanks for all the Karl prodding from all concerned.
Mark

Edited by mark aldridge - 13 July 2017 at 5:18pm
trsnrtr View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trsnrtr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 7:02pm
My Hypersport order will be 6 months old this week. Original estimate was 12-16 weeks. I'm taking a lot of verbal abuse from my wife for ordering so I hope orders get filled soon.
LWaB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LWaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 8:48pm
That sort of delay was usually known as the framebuilder calendar when ordering a custom upright, back in the day.
RussAnton View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussAnton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2017 at 10:19pm
Ditto here!  Looking forward to my Windcheetah soon!  Thank you all for helping to keep me grounded and positive.  You were correct!
Russ Anton
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2017 at 10:40pm
Thumbs Up

RussAnton View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussAnton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2017 at 6:29pm
So,  I'm wondering did Mark get his FRO in "a week or so"?  I backed off for a month.  Sent Karl an E-mail this past Monday.  No response.  No further word from Karl since his E-mail to all in July.  Any thoughts?  
Russ Anton
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2017 at 11:14am
I haven't heard any more from Karl - I know he was having a few personal issues which he's hopefully in the process of sorting out. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic