BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > European Human Powered Vehicle Association > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Welcome!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome!!
    Posted: 25 April 2020 at 3:25pm
This area has been created for discussion by and about the EHPVA...

theo View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2020 at 6:54pm
Thank you Alan! Who else is here?
Theo Schmidt, member Future Bike Switzerland and WHPVA Rules and Records Committee
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2020 at 7:18pm
Great job Alan thanks.

Brian (UK)

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2020 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by theo theo wrote:

Thank you Alan! Who else is here?
Theo Schmidt, member Future Bike Switzerland and WHPVA Rules and Records Committee

Hi Theo!
Not many new people here yet (just the usual BHPC folks) but 50 people have joined the new Facebook group since yesterday!

Woolly Hat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woolly Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2020 at 8:14am
EHPVA Alan? Have I missed something I should know about?
Ross Low Racer 77 and coming soon Radicality 0.9!
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2020 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Woolly Hat Woolly Hat wrote:

EHPVA Alan? Have I missed something I should know about?

Probably!!

It’s an attempt to bring about some cooperation between the European HPV groups.
A magazine is being produced and we’re talking regularly.

There is now a Facebook group and/or this forum for discussions: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EUPVA/

atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2020 at 9:33am
Wooly Hat - please see page 6 of Issue 133 of Laidback Cyclist and also page 17 of Issue 136 of LBC.
theo View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2020 at 10:07am
Thank you for this forum, Alan! As I understand it, EUsupino is the name of the magazine published by the EHPVA, which was founded by Rudi Cools, Belgium, Michael Hänsch, Germany, and Roel van Dijk, Netherlands, who per default (as there seems to be no formal structure) form the board of the EHPVA. If this is so, I would guess that they should decide how members and non-members communicate, that is is this forum, the Facebook group, or both, or install their own forum on https://ehpva.org.

Edited by theo - 28 April 2020 at 10:43am
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2020 at 1:13pm
Yep - All seems fairly informal at this point, with various people from the national organisations attending the meetings.
I was asked at the meeting on Saturday to set this up and a Facebook group, both of which I have done.
People are free to use either, both or something completely different.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic