BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Building
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Free Trip to Germany

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Trip to Germany
    Posted: 06 August 2020 at 9:08pm
Thanks for the interest but the place is already taken.
As I said I'm just going through France and crossing the border directly into Southern Germany.
All the best.
Roy
realnutter View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realnutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2020 at 8:29pm
It's not looking good for your trip...  returnees from Belgium need to quarantine from Saturday..... 
I'd love to volunteer to drive, but I'm busy through August... I did 3500 miles round Europe on a motorbike last summer, so I'm well used to the motorway network.... 
If the trip moves to September, and travel is still permitted, I'd love to go....
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2020 at 4:39pm
Maybe I should add that Daniel lives in Southern Germany so I plan to travel West from Calais through France and cross the border directly into Germany. 

Roy
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2020 at 1:30pm
Yes.
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2020 at 8:00pm
Anyone fancy an expenses paid trip to visit Daniel Fenn's workshop? Looking for someone to share the driving in about 4 weeks. Plan to use the Eurotunnel from Folkstone.

All the best.
Roy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic