BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2022 Round 3 - Lancaster. Sunday 22nd May

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2022 Round 3 - Lancaster. Sunday 22nd May
    Posted: 06 May 2022 at 10:32pm
Entries are now open for Round 3 at Lancaster (members only to start with as always).

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2022 at 1:55pm
Race Format for Lancaster!
60 Minutes + 1 Lap Clockwise
20 Minutes + 1 lap Anti-Clockwise
Split into Fast and Slow Groups as always...

Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 10:42pm
Lancaster race entries for non-members open at 10AM Tomorrow (Thursday 12th) at 10am.
Currently only 19 entries so if you're not on the list below and think you should be please shout ASAP!
Lez Young
Colin Rose
Kim Wall
Rob Womack
Tim Macdonald
Glyn Salmon
Mal Rose
Jochen Farwer
David L'Hostis
Ian Marsden
Stephen Slade
Shaun Pallister
Jonathan Woolrich
Nigel Slee
Philip Carter
John Lucian
Geoffrey Bird
Gerry Charlwood
Liam Goodman

russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 8:22am
I've just signed on too. Hopefully seventyseven will get round, otherwise I'll be on the Nocom...
Thanks for the prompt
Russ
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 8:25am
22 entries now...

LWaB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LWaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 11:02pm
I am a BHPC member but my partner is not. I am trying to pay for her Lancaster entry but either I am logged out and paying the non-member surcharge (correctly) and needing to register again (which is a pain) or I am logged in and unable to add the non-member surcharge for her entry.

Is the easiest thing to add her to my membership or something else?
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 6:23am
Hi Dave,
The shop automatically spots a member and applies the member’s rate (£9).
There is no way to just pay a non member supplement unfortunately.
I think she will need to register and have a login of her own. Then she can either pay the non member rate of £14 or become a member (£8) and then buy race entry at £9. The second option works out best of course if she will be taking part in more than one event this year.
All the best
Alan

LeeW View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 1:43pm
I was wondering if anyone is staying at red bank farm on Saturday night? Also anyone want to go for a social ride on Saturday or go to pub Saturday night?
Current fleet: Milan SL MK2 #027, Fujin SL II, Beany!

Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by LeeW LeeW wrote:

I was wondering if anyone is staying at red bank farm on Saturday night? Also anyone want to go for a social ride on Saturday or go to pub Saturday night?

I'm not camping, but if you're planning to come to Lancaster, you're not currently signed on.  If you think you have, did you get a confirmation from the shop?
LeeW View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 4:00pm
I am not signed on yet, I believe I have until end of tomorrow to do that?
I have not decided if I am coming, but if it looks like I am going to be lonely in the evening I may not bother
Current fleet: Milan SL MK2 #027, Fujin SL II, Beany!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic